With an extensive background in engineering and intellectual property law, Mr. Kim brings a wealth of experience and personal attention to the practice of law. As a trusted advisor and counselor, Mr. Kim strives to bring excellence to the service of his clients in all areas of intellectual property law, including patent procurement, opinions, licensing and, if necessary, litigation.
In addition to being a consummate professional, dedicated to the practice of intellectual property law, Mr. Kim is an avid family man. Mr. Kim worked for major law firms, such as Darby & Darby, PC in New York City and Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, LLP in Philadelphia. In addition, Mr. Kim spent over a decade working in the medical device industry as an engineer for companies, including Becton Dickinson & Co. and Stryker Corporation.
Nowadays, in addition to his dedication to the practice of law, Mr. Kim serves as a Director for the Solo & Small Firm Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
- Hwang et al. v. Cafe Development Group NYC, LLC (Eastern District of PA)
- Liberty Sport, Inc. et al. v. Alternative Eyewear, Inc. et. al. (New Jersey District Court)
- Chia Yi Chin Jwu Enterprise Co., Ltd. v. Idea Nuova, Inc. et al. (Southern District of New York), represented defendant, Idea Nuova, Inc., patent infringement
- Bethesda Family Services Foundation v. Bethesda Day Treatment Center (Middle District of PA), represented defendant Bethesda Day Treatment Center, copyright infringement
- Tactical Solutions, LLC v. OFUS Corporation et al. (Colorado District Court), represented plaintiff, Tactical Solutions, LLC, patent infringement
- Media Technologies v. Upper Deck et al. (Southern District of California), represented defendant, The Topps Company, patent infringement
- Baxa Corporation v. ForHealth Technologies, Inc. (Middle District of Florida), represented defendant, ForHealth Technologies, Inc., patent infringement